The Hendrix House of Greensborough
- Application and Rental Terms, Conditions
I. Our Philosophy:
- Residents of The Hendrix House and it's
management are committed to Traditional Principles of Community
and Peaceful Enjoyment in our Shared and Personal Living Space.
We like to Be Sociable, Have Fun and Be Creative within the context
of a Respect and a Genteel Concern for this Beautiful Old Property
and all of it's Residents.
- To this end, we carefully check the references
of prospective Residents to assure that they, and the current
residents will be happy with their stay at The Hendrix House.
- II. Application Procedures:
- Prospective Residents of The Hendrix House
will be asked to provide Credit, Personal, Income and Employment
- Upon Application for a Specific Unit,
Prospective Residents will be asked to Pay a Non-Refundable Application
Fee of $35 to cover the cost of obtaining Credit Reports and
a Refundable Security Deposit equal to One Months' Rent.
- III. General Terms of the Rental Agreement
- Minimum Lease Terms for Unfurnished Units
are One Year; Furnished Corporate Units may be leased for Three
- Income Qualification: Applicant's annual
income must be adequate to pay the monthly rental of the desired
unit with one week's income.
- Other Terms of Financial and Social Responsibility
are Delineated in the written Rental Agreement
- Additional Information:
- Schedule of Available
- Additional Photographs
- Map and Local Area
- Application and Rental
Terms, Conditions and Fees
- Home Page